Monday, March 8, 2010

The Good Ole Days

I LOVED all the old Hollywood glamour gowns I saw last night at the Oscars (images from rebecca june - check out her great fashion review on her blog)...




I'm feeling super nostalgic these days with my decorating, and I think everyone else must be too - when I flip through the catalogs I see so many gorgeous goodies that are a throw back to the past...


Loving these Mason jar candlelights from Pottery Barn.


Anthropologie is always a great source for some fabulous old school goodies:

LOVE these washcloths with vintage beauty props.

This ruffle shower curtain goes PERFECTLY with a claw foot bathtub.


These wall butterflies are made from old china patterns. While all my clients have me brainstorming for boy nurseries right now, I'd love to snatch a bunch of these up to do a girl's room someday!