Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Baby on the Brain

So I've definitely got nursery design on the brain. Here are some of my current favorite baby nursery design elements... though I'll definitely be looking for more over the next few months!

Love these two inspiration images from Domino. Both are sweet and adorable and simple at the same time.



This crib, the Oeuf Sparrow, is my favorite by far. Simple. Clean. Love the grey for either a boy or girl. From allmodernbaby.com.
With organic white Dwell Studio bedding. I think pink, white + grey would be a lovely color combo for a girl. allmodernbaby.com.



The matching dresser/changing table is cute too. allmodernbaby.com.

If you wanted to go a little girlier with the bedding - here are two fabulous options:
1. allmodernbaby.com.

Or 2. these cute cherry blossoms from Restoration Hardware Baby & Child.

For a little boy, this Dwell Studio owl set is kind of insanely cute. allmodernbaby.com.


Serena & Lily has a simple and compact glider that won't over take your house.


Would be adorable next to a Moroccan pouf.

These graphic, fun Thomas Paul rugs would fit right in. allmodernbaby.com.Love it all!
If only I would spend this much time and energy designing my own bedroom!