Monday, June 28, 2010

Palm Spreezy

I spent a wonderful weekend with my girlfriends (and some of their husbands/fiances) in one of my FAVORITE getaway spots - Palm Springs. We had a relaxing weekend - chilling in a private house, cooling off in the pool... One of the highlights of the weekend was drinks on Saturday night at the Viceroy Palm Springs, designed by the guru, Kelly Wearstler.

Here are some great pics from the website.



The poolside cabanas (where we were hanging out) - image from THIS blog.


Such a great weekend - the reason we went was to celebrate my best friend's 30th birthday - I found this House of Harlow (by Nicole Richie) necklace as her birthday gift. I loved it so much, I bought myself one too!
My friend Jessica went to Palm Springs last week and blogged about some great design there...

I was hoping to visit some of my favorite Palm Springs furniture shops, but the 110 degree HOT HOT heat kept me in my air conditioned car...