Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My body is inside, but my heart is outside

It's warm outside. I just got back from a wonderful week in Maui. I'm sitting at my desk, wishing I were outside by the beach. Oh well... these gorgeous goodies will have to tide me over for now.

Now that I've entered my 30's, I'm all about covering up, staying in the shade and slathering up with 50+ SPF. So seating with a canopy is my dream right now...
From Lee


B&B Italia makes a gorgeous (albeit expensive) option


Love this do-it-yourself version, as seen in Canadian House and Home magazine.


I've never been a fan of most outdoor firepits, but this one gave me a change of heart - from DWR

These outdoor light-up planters, also DWR, would make any backyard look like a party

Another great Lee find, these gorgeous linen chairs will absolutely hold up outdoors in the elements. Would love to have a romantic dinner in this spot!