Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reason #984 to be jealous of Gwyneth Paltrow

Let's see...
Reason #137 to be jealous of Gwyneth Paltrow - She's gorgeous.

Reason #342 to be jealous of Gwyneth Paltrow - She's married to a talented rock star.

Reason #63 to be jealous of Gwyneth Paltrow - She's met me. Yes, I got to meet the fabulous Gwyneth (before she was famous - maybe I was her motivation? I was 6 or 7, so she must have been 14. Our dads new each other and both families were on a ski trip in the same town. Gwyneth, if you want to hang out again, feel free to call me.)

Reason #984 to be jealous of Gwyneth Paltrow - she got to live here while filming a movie in Nashville. Designer/Stylist Annette Joseph (check out her blog and her website) put the space together in 10 DAYS! I am equally in awe of the gorgeous space as I am the time she did it in!

Love this clean living room with pops of fuchsia


A small version of my dream kitchen

Great bedroom. Feels modern without feeling cold


This bathroom in 10 days? I'd like to see this woman consult for the BP oil spill and see how quickly she would get that mess cleaned up!
All images/info from Gwyneth's GOOP newsletter - sign up! Great workout, restaurant, travel, style and overall lifestyle tips...