Wednesday, June 23, 2010

House of Honey

Today I'm going to take a field trip to Pasadena in hopes of finding some gorgeous goodies at new shop House of Honey. They caught my eye in an email they sent, but they had my heart when I looked at their website. I foolishly went on Monday, without looking at the store hours. They were closed (boo!) but their window alone was so adorable, it made me want to make a return trip!

Hoping to hit the jackpot - looking for lots of goodies for clients.

All photos below are from their website:





Love this birdcage wallpaper - I used the same one in a clients' dining room!


Impeccable table setting. Black and gold - always a winner.

I'm excited to see this coffee table up-close-and-personal.

Hooray for field trip Wednesday! Maybe if I'm well behaved, I'll treat myself to a cupcake afterwards.