Monday, June 7, 2010

Odi et Amo goes Globetrotting


As I wrap up my real vacation in Scotland today, we're going to wrap up our virtual travels with some serious globetrotting. If you're not completely jet lagged at this point, grab your passports and join me as I recap some of my own favorite vacations (alas, all virtual save for trip to Edinburgh):














And, of course, thanks again to the three lovely bloggers (and my regularly scheduled gust posters) who agreed to pinch hit for me while I was away:

Skyla @ Sanity Fair
Sue @ The Zhush
Laura @ JourneyChic
Ashlina @ The Decorista

Finally, if you're looking to do a little more web surfing, hop on over to From the Right Bank... where I'm guest posting today for the lovely Ally while she, too, is out of town.

Once I've had a chance to get my bearings and sleep off the long flight, I promise to be back with far more vacation photos than you'd probably want to see. Until then, happy daydreams!