Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TV Made Pretty

I saw Sex and the City 2 on Monday night, and while I was underwhelmed by the movie overall, I did love Big's obsession with the tv (don't worry, I'm not giving anything huge away. And by the way, in my relationship it's me, not my husband, who watches tv late at night in bed.) I love my big tvs, but sometimes it can feel like the room is dominated by an enormous flat screen. I am in LOVE with these two DesignWithinReach solutions for your big ol' tv.

This one is genius - it comes as an MDF panel that can be painted or wallpapered to blend into its surroundings. At only $650, not bad. I might have to redesign my den around this...


LOVE this credenza. It reminds me of a dresser I loved at cb2 that (not surprisingly) sold out very quickly.
As a tv addict, these definitely would make my "Real Housewives" marathons even better!