Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Style in One Picture


Last week Ally at From the Right Bank... challenged her readers to post one picture that thoroughly encapsulated their style. Intrigued, I set out to find my own picture...and it was a lot harder than I had initially expected. While I blog constantly about rooms and homes that inspire and awe me in some way, shape or form, I found it really hard to find a single room that felt like it was 100% me, that I wouldn't change a thing in. But this dining room does include a few of my favorite colors, motifs and elements: coral (both the color and the motif), gilt, quatrefoil, cotton velvet, slate blue, lanterns, clean lined dark wood furniture, a statement-making chair, and white ceramic animals (though I'd swap the greyhound out for a dachshund!). And, as a whole, this is a pretty incredible room, don't you think?

For today, at least, this is My Style in One Picture. What's yours?

Also, please join Sue and I today over at The Zhush where I'll be sharing some of my favorite summer style secrets. See you there!