Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Great Outdoors

When my man and I bought our new casa a few months ago, I knew the EXACT look we were going for on our patio (the rest of the house is still a work in progress.) Working in hospitality design (hotels and restaurants), I wanted our back patio to have more of a lounge feeling. The owners before us had a traditional-looking Restoration Hardware patio set, but I want to keep it fresh and have an outdoor lounge with a sofa, side chairs, etc.
I've been drooling over the Exo line from Danao Outdoor (which, full disclosure, is designed by a friend of mine).



A daybed for my non-existant pool...


I think it would all look fantastic with this stump table

When I received this month's Domino, I loved Thom Filicia's outdoor space for his home.

If only money were no object...