Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chair-tastic

I have a chair fetish. Beds are ok, coffee tables are tolerable. If I could have an entire house filled with chairs, I might. They have so much personality and they are multi-functional. You can sit in them. Stand on one to reach a high cabinet (which I have to, at 5'-2" tall). So while looking through this month's Martha Stewart Living and Elle Decor, I found a slew of gorgeous seating options.

This one is stunning - I love this vintage fabric.

From an ad for Jayson Home & Garden, an AMAZING shop.


This chair, from Elle Decor, is of course by my boyfriend Jonathan Adler.

It's the Shelter Island chair, and it would look great on the patio outside my bedroom. Or really anywhere.


From the diva of D.I.Y., Martha Stewart, this is a herringbone paint finish on a chair...
Where does she come up with these things?!


And another Elle Decor ad, this STUNNING lucite klismos chair is from LA store Dragonette.
My Louis Ghost chair is jealous.