Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Holly Hunt - no, she's not an actress

As I posted yesterday on my Twitter (which I'm still not sure how to best use), I spent yesterday at the Pacific Design Center looking for wallpapers, fabrics, rugs, etc for a client -- I took a few minutes out of my busy day to just roam the Holly Hunt showroom and oooh and aaah over the gorgeousness.

I am in love with the work of Alison Berger - glass lighting designer extraordinaire.
She created this one, the silverline pendant, to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the showroom.

Or this one, the lantern pendant.
So stunning...

I love these nesting tables.
Nesting egret tables by Douglas Levine.

Unfortunately they wouldn't let me take pictures at the showroom and erroneously I assumed they'd have everything on their website. You know what they say about assuming...