Friday, April 3, 2009

ESP... Domino Style

I must have Domino ESP - yesterday I posted that the Domino website has sadly been shut down. I must have felt it coming, because Monday I spend all afternoon looking at their photo galleries and saving some of my favorite images...

So here is my best of Domino - today: Kitchens and Bathrooms

I love the Robin's Egg blue walls + the glam black chandelier
Domino May 06

And how about this Kelly Green and White kitchen? I need to get a bit BOLDER with color in my home..
Domino April 08

I'm thinking of painting my bathrooms light blue... this one below is so zen and serene. And the raw wood floors are totally up my alley.

Domino Feb 07

This natural one is stunning too...
Domino May 08

Yesterday I drowned my Domino sorrows in Oreo cheesecake. Today? Tacos.