Friday, July 17, 2009

Colorful Friday!

I am so excited for this weekend - it's going to be a HOT one! I've got so much to do - brunch with friends, yoga (doing), ballet (watching), baby shower (my sister's - I'm going to be an Auntie!) and my first voice lesson in YEARS. All this bright, cheery activity makes me want some bright color in my life...

I love these colorful throws and pillows from Viva Terra. This embroidered pillow (a specialty of Mexico) makes me want to drop all my plans and hop on a plane.



This sign (also Viva Terra) is made from misprinted cans. Maybe these will encourage my herbs to do a little better (all are great, but the Italian basil is looking a little limp).




I love the fabric (from Lee Jofa) used to upholster this chair. Bold choice - and I think it works!
Room by designer Kim Betzina, published in California Home + Design Magazine, photo by Misha Bruk.

Hope your weekend is bright, cheery and colorful!