Friday, July 3, 2009

Patriotic Posting

In honor of the upcoming Fourth of July holiday weekend, you would think I'd be writing about hamburgers, hot dogs or picnic goodies. People, this isn't the Goods Holiday blog, it's the Goods Design blog. If you want hot dogs, go to the Food Network website.

For me, nothing says Fourth of July like some gorgeous images from Aerin Lauder Zinterhofer's homes (in Manhattan and Long Island)...

Love this purple sofa. It's a great, rich purple color without looking like it belongs to Prince. By the way, I usually wear a big flow-y pink ballgown all around my house too. I even blog in it.

I'm not usually a fan of beige, but this tone on tone room looks lovely.
The chandelier is gorgeous.


And the fabric on this dining table is to die for...
Photos by Simon Upton. From this month's Elle Decor.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!