Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ligne for the Summer

Ligne Roset, the GORGEOUS modern furniture company that had the cool installation at the Dwell on Design event, passed out their furniture catalog and it has such incredible stuff.

I love their bright, fresh colors, which feel perfect for summer. Their catalog states that they are "avant-garde yet timeless." I couldn't agree more.

From the Pumpkin collection by Pierre Paulin. Would love the hot pink.


I've discussed the Togo by Michel Ducaroy before - and this periwinkle colored one below is to die for.

I want this in my Modern-Shed office.



This rug is causing me to drool. The Azra by A. Firuz.
I'd love this PVC with laser cutting for my hallway, but it's just a hair too big. And probably many hairs too expensive.


These two dining tables are wonderful...
Contours by Didier Gomez. Love the light fixture too.




The Eaton table.



Also loving this faboosh bookcase...Lines by Peter Maly.


G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S