Thursday, July 16, 2009

Glam I Am

I am loving this G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S new furniture line by Reagan Hayes. And no, I'm not just biased because she's LA based (though I do think there's no better place to be!) I love how timeless the pieces are, but they still look young and fresh at the same time...

The Wendy Sofa
When I move into my mansion with a closet that will make Mariah Carey or Carrie Bradshaw jealous (a girl can dream)... I would love a Wendy sofa in my walk in closet so I have somewhere to sit when trying on all my Louboutins (again, a girl can dream.)


The Sylvia Sofa
Simple. Elegant. Loves it.


This is a FABULOUS side chair - the Stanley Lounge.
I'm emailing it to a client asap.



It would look gorgeous next to the Henry sofa.



I also can't wait to use the Cynthia dining chair in a client's home.
You can use a contrasting fabric on the back of the chair - business in the front, party in the back. It's the mullet of chairs (but in a good way!)