Monday, July 27, 2009

iPhone Obsession

I have been OBSESSED with my iPhone ever since I got it. It has improved my life. Seriously. I've made dinner reservations online while on a dog walk, I've searched recipes while at the grocery store and now I can even be a better interior designer.

I LOVE the color matching applications - one from Benjamin Moore (called Color Capture), and the other from Sherwin Williams (ColorSnap). Both allow you to take photographs of anything and find the matching paint color. GENIUS.





Another adorable looking app is Mark on Call, which allows you to create floor plans on your phone. Right there with the client, making decisions on the spot.
Love that they are even in color - though who would use a purple, white, brown, blue and green striped sofa is beyond me. At $2.99 I haven't gotten this one... yet. Anyone tried it?

All images/info from Icon July/August 09, the ASID magazine.