Friday, July 24, 2009

Plantation Style

Yesterday I was at the store Plantation, one of my absolute FAVORITE LA furniture shops. Their goods are SO glamorous and chic, yet totally classic. Some items are expensive (but gorgeous), some items are so reasonably priced I am shocked -- but all is beautiful.

I ordered a custom upholstered bench and custom sized bed and could not believe how quickly they were ready (about 2 1/2 weeks!)

Here are some of my absolute favorites from their shop...
Table lamps - we used these as bedside lamps for my very first client!


LOVE this octopus triptych (one single piece of art that spans three canvases)

This pillow reminds me of my favorite Cole and Sons wallpaper.





I really can't get enough tufting, can I?




Gorgeous, interesting bed.









Great nightstands.

More tufting on this sofa than I have ever seen - my dream!




A fab bed (we are getting it delivered Monday for a client's bedroom, but sans-footboard).

Happy Furniture Friday!