Monday, December 7, 2009

Blog Award!

Thanks so much to one of my favorite blogs - Chic Coles - for the fabulous Sugar Doll blogger award!

I am supposed to say 10 things about myself and pass it on to a few other blogs! Here goes:

1. I LOVE to cook. Tonight's plan - chocolate chip bread pudding using left over French bread from last night's fondue dinner.
2. I LOVE to ski. This year - Deer Valley! I cannot wait.
3. My job as an interior designer is honestly my dream job. However, today it is raining and I would prefer to be cuddling in bed with my dog and some hot cocoa.
4. The movie I most recently saw was New Moon. Eh.
5. I used to be afraid of flying, but am doing a good job overcoming it.
6. Top 5 places I'd like to visit: Morocco, Tahiti, Australia, Japan, Maldives
7. I love wallpaper. I'd wallpaper every surface in my home if I could. If I could have every Osborne and Little wallpaper, I'd be happy.
8. The next movie I'd like to see? Up in the Air.
9. My dog is currently sleeping on my lap. Love him.
10. My top piece of advice for people who cannot afford an interior designer? Inspiration images. Look through design magazines, blogs, catalogs and have an aesthetic and overall vibe you are going for before hitting the furniture stores.

Passing the love along to:
Sharon Taftian
The World According to Jessica Claire
Rebecca June
Little Green Notebook

Thanks again to Chic Coles!