Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Q is for... Quilts!

These aren't your grandma's quilts! Online bedding company Serena & Lily has some GORGEOUS bedding options, including these chic quilts (who knew that "chic" and "quilt" could live side by side in the same sentence?)

This metallic oyster linen quilt might be my favorite quilt of all time. Yes, you heard me, of all time.

I might need to convert my office into a guest bedroom just to give this a place in my home :)


The color combo on their quilted blanket is one of my favorites - gray with pale blue




Another fabulous metallic option - gold!




A great clean, white ruched option




And for a super girlie option, this fabulous pink!


These quilts totally make me want to change into my pjs and cuddle up with my husband and dog! Instead, off to meet with a client and hopefully make it to the Duralee champagne reception to meet Margaret Russell - editor in chief of Elle Decor!