Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

As I said earlier this week, I've spent the last three weeks in-and-out of town, living out of a suitcase. I had a marvelous time, and I'm finally getting unpacked.

So of course I'm already daydreaming about where to go next! I'm not sure where it should be, but given that the inspiration images below get my heart singing, I think it involves being outdoors, enjoying the sunshine and wearing a caftan.

01_hat
Fabulous hat from Kate Spade


These outdoor images from House Beautiful have me wanting to jump away from the computer screen. STAT!
outdoors2
Garden design by Lisa Bynon. Those gates are insane.

More House Beautiful beauties.
outdoors


While sitting in the gardens and sipping Mint Juleps, I'll lounge in these gorgeous caftans...
By Lem Lem
Screen shot 2011-04-25 at 7.07.53 PM

Or from Calm nyc.
caftan
I'm ready to get my relax on again!