Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Interview at It’s So Fabulous! Blog & Gorgeous Children’s Rooms

Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of attending a Design Blogger Conference in Los Angeles. There I met some of the most amazing and talented interior designers and bloggers. One such designer and blogger I had the pleasure of meeting was Kimberly Grigg of Knotting Hill Interior Design and “It’s So Fabulous!” blog. Based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Kimberly is gracious, friendly and has a great eye for design. Here are just a few images of beautiful children’s and nursery rooms she has designed:

pink green nursery fairies
boys nursery canopy over crib green blue
attic girls playroom pink
girls twin beds with canopy designer
girls blue green bedroom designer


As a little girl, I would dream of having a canopy bed or playroom for my dolls like the ones Kimberly designed!


Today, Kimberly is interviewing me on her blog. She asked me some fun questions about myself and I have included one of the images from the interview below.

turquoise horse foo dog artwork

Hope you have the chance to check out the interview and visit Kimberly's fabulous blog!