Saturday, April 16, 2011

I’m Addicted

It’s official. I’m addicted to Pinterest. 

What is Pinterest? It's essentially a virtual pinboard where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by other people. People are using Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things including my favorites – interior design, home organization and entertaining. 

If you are a visual person like me, you will love it. Feel free to follow me too at http://pinterest.com/simplifiedbee/.

Here are some of the images I "pinned” or “repinned” today and thought I would share with you.

blue and white easter eggs
Beautiful assortment of blue & white Easter eggs from Wunderweib.

muted floral bouquet with succulents
Gorgeous muted floral bouquet with succulents by To-Be-Charmed.

doorway puppet theather for kids
Adorable doorway puppet theater for kids from available on Etsy.

fabric storage bin how to tutorial
I even found images and a link to Skip to My Lou’s tutorial on how to make ten different fabric storage baskets.

Hope to see you on Pinterest!