Friday, April 8, 2011

Phone Phriday

I love my iPhone4 more than you should love an inanimate object. My old iPhone had a few different "outfits" - cases it would wear depending on my mood (clear for serious, hot pink for fun and gold for glamour.) My new iPhone has a fab Kate Spade polka dot look going on right now, but maybe it's time to start giving her some wardrobe options...

katespadephones
by Kate Spade



freecityiphones
by Free City
(do people in other cities wear Free City?
Because in LA there are tons of people wearing their obscenely over-priced sweatpants)

And if I want to be REALLY over-the-top I could wear one of these looks to match my phone.
matchingoutfits


Two other amazing "looks" from Uncommon {found via mylifescoop via design*sponge}
saved_design_88027
Click here for this one.

saved_design_67588
Or click here for this one.

My iPhone needs a spring makeover!