Monday, April 18, 2011

Pillow Buddies

I'm in love with these gorgeous pillows I found on the Dransfield & Ross website. Each one reminded me of another gorgeous design goodie that has me drooling...

Onyx pillow...
onyxpillow


Backlit onyx sushi bar at Nobu Paris {image via Tiger Lily Collection)
Nobu+Paris+-+backlit+Onyx+bar


Gorgeous print pillow...
ballardpillow


Also seen in these Ballard Designs drapes...
ballardcurtain


And just like Carrie and Big's headboard in SATC2 {image via Vintage Scout Interiors)
Sex-and-the-City-2_Carrie-and-Bigs-bedroom


I love this caning pillow...
caningpillow


and I'm still thinking about these throws I posted last week!
caneblankets


Marbled pillow...
marblepillow


And yummy marbled paper from Paper Mojo...
marblepaper

Clearly I have a pillow problem.