Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trad Home!

As I've said before, I'm an online magazine junkie. I read Rue, Lonny, High Gloss, Matchbook, Adore, Dabble... And now, twice a year, I get to look forward to Trad Home - an online read by Traditional Home magazine. They paired up with Lonny (I'm not sure if that was just for this issue, or forever.) Whatever their long term plan is, they knocked this one out of the park. Their spread of the 20 "new trad designers" was filled with so many gorgeous inspiration images, my head almost exploded...

Some of my favorite images:
From the ladies of Domicile ID
DOMICILEID

Top image from Jenschke & Clendening of Scout Designs, Bottom two images from Sara Gilbane.
JENSCHKE_CLENDENING__SARA GILBANE__NINAFREUDENBERGER

JEFF ANDREWS

These pillows are insane. Design by Nina Freudenberger.
NINA
Only sad thing- this magazine is only going to come out twice a year. I need more!