Thursday, August 20, 2009

Book Worm

This image started off my obsession d'jour - bookends. Functional. Practical. And stylish.
These ones are my absolute favorites, from Sophie Nova. Black and Gold leatha. Do bookends get any hotter? I think not.

That started me on a bookend hunt - here are my favorite finds:

I'm not sure when I will stop loving the whole owl thing. These are abstract enough to not be trendy.
From Zwello.


These Zen hands would calm me down on a rough day.


From Chiasso.


These are PERFECT for a chic baby room (see Tuesday's post for more chic baby ideas).

From Red Envelope.


My client found these great Foo Dog bookends for her home - j'adore!

From CB2.


And of course I love these Agate bookends. I would love them in my home.
Roost Bookends from Velocity Art & Design.

I really am quite the bookworm. I'm currently in a book club, always have a book I'm getting through for myself too (currently: Angela's Ashes). So what better way to dress up all my books!