Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Rachel Zoe of Lighting

Last night I watched the season premiere of Rachel Zoe (bananas!) and noticed that her new studio is located above my FAVORITE lighting store here in LA, Rewire. Now I know where to go to ask Rachel for fashion advice.

While I probably won't go and visit her, I will sit here and drool for a moment over some of the gorgeous light fixtures they carry...


LOVE these. Very coke-den glam.



This one is similar to the one in the San Francisco Treat posting.






This trumpet shape is oh so classic.



And these glass globes will never go out of style.









Super industrial chic.





This floor lamp is great - and it looks like the base could also be used as a weapon if needed.






LOVE the bird leg. Another great item for a chic kid's room.Light it up!