Thursday, August 27, 2009

Color Junkie

As I've said before, I am a total color junkie. I love color. I love layering different colors. Color is my crack.

So I definitely got my fix from this FABULOUS website, Colourlovers.com. I read about it in the Los Angeles chapter ASID magazine (American Society of Interior Designers). And I am obsessed. Visitors can create their own color palettes, patterns or just browse around at other people's color designs and ideas. Here are some of my favorite palettes (all created by others):

So chic and simple:


Love the pop of pink:



Perfect for a funky little boy's room:


So mellow, it makes me want to take a nap:



So girlie, so adorable:



A smokey rainbow:



Wild child:


My favorite! Similar to a palette being used in my client's living room:

I might need to go to color rehab.