Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Traditional Tuesday

The other day I had to sit in a client's condo for 5 hours waiting for the shutter installers to arrive. Reason #546 it's great to hire an interior designer: the four hour delivery window that someone gives you is not your problem, it's the designer's.

Fortunately I came prepared with some great design magazines - I saw this fabulous spread in Traditional Home. Designed by Jan Showers, it's the home of Kimberly Whitman and her family (who I think I recognize from a Style Network TV show)...

Traditional, but still current and fresh. When can I move in?

Gorgeous master bedroom (please excuse the white vertical line - two page scan)




And who could resist an adorable face like that?




LOVE the living room. Yellow always makes me happy.


What a dark, sexy, fabulous den.


And I'm bananas for the dining room wallpaper...
Happy Traditional Tuesday! What should tomorrow's post be - Wacky Wednesday? Wallpaper Wednesday? Wing chair Wednesday?