Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Shopping is my Job - Part One

My favorite part of my job is the shopping. I love that I have a job where I don't have sit at a desk for 10 hours a day. I go to client's homes, I visit amazing showrooms, and I get to go shopping and get paid for it. The only downside is that the last thing I want to do on the weekends is shop. Which is good for my wallet.

One of my favorite furniture shops in LA is Grace Home, in Brentwood.

This chair is amazing!
The intricate woodwork, the gorgeous upholstery... loves it.


I just want to cuddle in this chair with a good book.

Even the pillow is gorgeous.



I love this little round ottoman. And the upholstered settee next to it is gorgeous.

This buffet is killer.

And the aqua lamps on top make me smile.

Somehow they are able to arrange red, white and blue pillows without looking cheesy and patriotic.

Want this chair in my bedroom.

And this bar cart HAS to go in my client's living room.
If I had my way, there would be more furniture in my home than floor space. I'll take it all!