Friday, August 7, 2009

Interior Design is Fun! Friday edition

I went through a stack of old magazines yesterday, looking for images for a few projects I have going on... I came upon these fabulous, fun, Friday images that remind me how fun interior design is.

Damn, I love my job.

Love the mix of vibrant pinks, rich blues, pale lavender, and gold accents.
Photography by Simon Upton, Designed by Jamie Drake, feature in Elle Decor.


I love how brave the interior designer of this space is. 3 sofas in one room? I would have said "nuts!" but it really works.
The mix of orange and greens is also pretty genius.
Featured in Elle Decor, Buck Residence.


I'm in love with this wall to wall carpet.
By "Emerald Cut" by Kelly Wearstler, at Patterson, Flynn & Martin. From Domino.


Hot pink dining area. That's hot.
Designed by Jonathan Berger, photographed by Francesco Lagnese, featured in House Beautiful.


Love this wild eclectic mix. LOVE the wall mirror.
Designed by Jonathan Berger, photographed by Francesco Lagnese, featured in House Beautiful.

Hope these images inspire a fun, fantastic Friday and a phenomenal weekend! I plan to be poolside, deeply engrossed in a good book.