Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Galbraith & Paul

I am in love with Galbraith & Paul. No, I am not cheating on my husband and engaging in a threesome. Galbraith & Paul is a Philadelphia based company with some of the most gorgeous block printed textiles and stunning rugs.

This rug was featured in a magazine ad, and I am now obsessed.



Room view. Nice...

This rug also drives me bananas.



Room view. Don't you love when websites include room views? So important.


Their fabrics are made by hand block printing, so they can be made in custom colors. Even their color palette page is gorgeous. Here's my favorite color combo today:






So as I said, these fabrics can be printed in tons of color and on different types of fabric. Possibilities? Endless.
I still can't get enough of the birds...


And paisleys.



These rooms views are fabulous - I am dying over these upholstered chairs.
And the upholstered wall? Shut up. Yellow sofa? Shut up.