Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Client Den

I am working with another fabulous client (they are all fabulous, I am VERY lucky)... We have picked such fun fabrics and patterns, I felt I had to share.

I have often talked about layering patterns - I think we've found some gorgeous ones in a wonderful color story that work together...

This is the Roman shade:
The color sofa is similar to the green color in the pattern, so they work well together.

This is the fabric for the drapes at the French doors:


LOVE this pattern. It's kind of Kelly Wearstler-ish.


Even my dog is in love with it.


We are working with a fabulous rug shop that let us pick a pattern and do any custom color - here is the sample they gave us with our DEEP peacock blue and creamy white. It is GORGEOUS and I'm having client-rug envy.



To balance out all the pattern, most everything else will be solids. This is the steel-blue-grey ottoman fabric.


And just down the hall we are using this fabric for the roman shades. I think I might have a fabric obsession.