Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Style and Grace - Gorgeous Home Furnishings

My sweet blogger friend, Brooke Giannetti at Velvet & Linen introduced me to Grace Home Furnishings out of Los Angeles. Simply gorgeous high-end furnishings and accessories. Their current collection features a fresh color palette that I love - blues, whites, and brown.

I love the mix of styles and textures. Check out those beautiful Chippendale fretwork back chairs around the dining room table. Speaking of the table, it's on my wish list:

This stunning Dakota Dining Table has a polished nickel base and Santos rosewood top.

Hello Hollywood! Next on my wish list is this romantic Garbo Chest with hand beveled mirror, etched design detail and glass hardware.

Last but not least, this beautifully designed Hanover Entertainment Cabinet is perfect for displaying artwork and stylishly hiding your flat screen TV.

What's on your wish list?

*all images from Grace Home Furnishings