Thursday, February 25, 2010

Closet Freak

So as I have twittered, one of my new favourite magazines is Canadian House & Home - my first issue came yesterday and I could not find an article that I didn't love. One of my favourite (as the Canadian's spell it) photo shoots was of Kelly Wearstler's closet. I try not to be envious of other people's material things, but let me tell you, I'm envious of that closet. Of the design and the contents.

Only Kelly would be so AB FAB as to have a custom designed carpet in her closet.




Those handbags? Delicious.





A previously designed closet of her's plays with much bolder colors - a closet is always a safe place to take a color/pattern risk.


Here are some other amazing closets featured on Canadian House & Home's website:

The crystal pendants and fancy knobs definitely dress this closet up. And the big ole' Louis Vuitton bag doesn't hurt.


Love this flea market/boho vibe.


Pink and perfectly put together.



Here are some closets I've blogged about previously on here (but thought I'd put all in one place so that when I buy my Malibu mansion, I have all my inspiration pics in one place.)

Jenna Lyons closet ROOM.

Tre chic.

Funky - I LOVE the hanging rod.

This ottoman kills me...

Great mirrored armoire...