Monday, February 15, 2010

Where I Wish I Spent My President's Day AKA My Mailman is Slow

This home featured in Elle Decor, designed by Nate Berkus and Anne Coyle, has me giddy as a school girl. I LOVE this home and would move in as is. The only thing that has me a LITTLE cranky pants is that I've seen some of these images on other design blogs early last week. So either a) my mailman is a little slower than some others, or b) he REALLY likes my Elle Decor and leafed through it while enjoying a latte before depositing it in my mailbox. I prefer to envision option B.

The chair in the image is FABULOUS. Exactly the kind of inspiration image I was looking for in a client's bedroom.


This high gloss black den as me rethinking my personal den, which is white white white.

If only I had so much space for my home office!

And I dressing room like this? I would faint.


I can't me TOO jealous though. I got to spend my President's Day weekend at Shutters Hotel on the beach, here in LA, in the 80 degree weather.