Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Party in a Box

As I have said before, my wedding day was one of the BEST days of my life. It was a gathering of my favorite people on Earth all in one space, and the beginning of the creation of my new family.

Our wedding planner/coordinator has a business called Tin Parade with vintage-inspired
packaged parties for children’s birthdays, baby and bridal showers - the most ADORABLE party goodies. And with my friends popping out babies left-and-right, I could definitely use these baby shower packages:

This package is called The Great Green Gala. LOVE it. Such a sweet design concept for a baby shower...

Birch bark tubes for holding centerpiece greens and fresh herbs



Recycled cotton rag flower brooches (favors/napkin decorations) - I would wear the white one on a grey cotton t-shirt anyday - tre J. Crew!



Bamboo plates


A custom runner of hemp, vintage fabric, embroidery & eco-friendly screen printing

Another package they carry, The White Shower , is equally sweet and adorable - comes with fun goodies like:
Two white pitchers, a white porcelain bird, four porcelain roses

Ribbon-wrapped European soap favors

White tin ice tub - love the antique vibe.

I love how versatile their stuff is, so you'll get to use it over and over and over... Both come with tons of other goodies, from invites, to thank yous, to napkins -- they will keep you from making 20 trips to the party store.

Alright friends, who is the next lucky girl I get to host a baby shower for!