Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Layla, You've Got Me on my Knees, Layla

My great neighbor, friend, yoga buddy and style guru sent me a link to a GORGEOUS bed on home goods website Layla Grayce. I am in love and have a HUGE wishlist of goodies from this online shop:

#1 - A stunning beds. My husband and I are looking for the replacement for our old one - and these are all decadent. Not sure I'd ever be able to get out in the morning!

This one was the link from my friend:


The white posts of this bed would look amazing against my dark grey walls (though I don't think my slanted ceiling would look good with a four-post bed.) Also LOVE the sunburst mirror.

The green bed would be an amazing centerpiece for an otherwise neutral bedroom.

#2 - Accent tables - they have beautiful finishes, great shapes -- look like pieces you would have to hunt down at the flea market.

Faboosh side table.


This one is pretty adorable.



Love this Robin's Egg Blue color!


#3 - Mirrored furniture. Still in love with it. Not sure I'll ever move on.


#4 - Glamorous screens. I wish I needed one.


#5 - Great rustic French chandelier.



#6 - Adorable pillows.



#7 - Great rugs from one of my favorite manufacturers - Dash & Albert

Love the Missoni-esque zig zag! The puppy is pretty darn cute too.