Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not Us Ho's

Wondering about the title of this post? You'll understand by the end...

But let's start at the beginning - I've been hearing tons of buzz about LA shop TINI - which stands for "This Is Not Ikea." You can say that again! I LOVE their funky, vintage pieces...

This orange folding metal chair? Sometimes I think a splash of the color orange is the answer to everything.


I'm a huge fan of vintage objects to give a home some history. I have a Pentax camera sitting on my side table (I bought it used in 7th grade for my photography class, I believe it's from the 70's.)
Love this vintage fan.



Mid-century high back dining chairs. Want them! Would reupholster in a funky Kelly Wearstler bright color print!

I am still fixated on lucite. Would definitely grab this coffee table, if I didn't already have a lucite coffee table.


These lucite and chrome folding chairs would definitely add a dose of hip to my temporary seating at Thanksgiving.


They also have some hilarious neon-light signs, like this one. "Not Us Ho's"