Saturday, February 20, 2010

Many Thanks for the Blog Awards

This is long overdue! Simplified Bee has received some very sweet blog awards. First, Nikki {most-talented calligrapher and paper designer} at Lovely Scribbles gave me the "Kreativ Blogger" award. Then the lovely gals at Chic Coles {very stylish design blog} nominated me for "The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award." Many thanks ladies! I am honored.

Now it's my turn to say a few things about myself {gulp}. So, here are eight things you might not know about me:

1. Growing up, my family had Standard Poodles - mostly black, but one white called Bodie {named after a ghost town in California}. This photo is not of Bodie, but looks just like him! Photo source.

2. In the morning I enjoy drinking a cup of loose leaf English Breakfast tea with milk {organic}. Lovely photo from stylist, Selina Lake.

3. Recently I read the Twilight series and have seen the movies {yes, I am a Mom-pire}. Team Edward.

4. My favorite TV show at the moment is GLee. Defying Gravity was my favorite song from last season.

5. Before launching my home organization and design business, I was a high tech marketing professional and specialized in event planning for years. {presently living the dream} Photo credit here.

6. I am obsessed with designer furniture, textiles and accessories {okay this one you may have already known}. This gorgeous bedroom was created by one of my favorite designers, Kelly Wearstler.

7. Lake Tahoe, Nevada will always be home. {great place to visit anytime of the year!}

8. Friends, Family and Faith - what life's all about.

Now here comes the hard part of selecting other blogs for these sweet little awards {so many wonderful blogs out there!}. Here it goes:


Please feel free to pass along and many thanks for continuing to inspire me.
xo,