Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tabletops for a Cure!

I always love the tabletop designs showcased in the Dining By Design show presented by DIFFA: Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS. It was featured in the Feb/Mar issue of California Home+Design and I can't get over how many gorgeous spreads there were this year:

This one is just insane - I LOVE the use of text in interior design
by Gensler


The bustles on these chair slipcovers are fabulous. Impractical on a daily basis, but fabulous

by MikkiBourne


Great tabletop. And I'm always a fan of raw, exposed brick walls
by The Perish Trust


Drippy light fixtures galore!
by Academy of Art University. Designed by the students of interior architecture and design


This one's my favorite - great lighting + cool text wall
by Jute


Black + white + pink
by Kohler Jones Custom Furniture and Design. Designed by Courtney Jones and Wilson Campos