Thursday, February 4, 2010

L is for the way you Look at Me

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore...

I love Valentine's Day. I have SUCH fond memories of it growing up - my mom would always cook a red/pink/white themed dinner - it was a great family holiday. As a grown up it's been just as wonderful - it's my husband and my dating anniversary, so we've always had a wonderful time - and this year marks 7 years of being together!

So here are a few Valentine's goodies to get you in the mood...

LOVE these love pillows. You can buy them HERE at finelinens.com. By Lulu DK, an amazing textile designer. Originally featured on Daily Candy.

I TOTALLY dig this Love ring...
I'm always a big fan of buying myself gifts - I bought myself a diamond "A" necklace (for Alissa) when I turned 21. I still love it and wear it. I bought myself a bad ass leather jacket for my 30th. If I were a single lady, I'd probably buy myself this ring, since loving yourself is the most important thing. You can buy the ring HERE at CCSkye. Also a recommendation I found on Daily Candy.


If you'd like to give someone special a grown-up Valentine, I love these from e.m.papers on Etsy.





Or if you are looking to share a little food love, these goodies are available for delivery via Williams Sonoma.
What am I getting my love for V-Day? I don't kiss and tell. And I don't share secrets on the blog because he's one of my wonderful daily readers :)