Thursday, June 18, 2009

Color Mania

With some new clients on board, I decided to head on over to Hennessey + Ingalls, LA's mecca for design and architecture books, to get some new books with fabulous inspiration images...

I found some great books, and I found some great images that made me want to go BRIGHT and BOLD with color!


I LOVE the bold blue and the two-toned walls. Also love the drapery fabric and the light fixture!


From High Style - the book for designers/showroom Woodson + Rummerfield's.

The rest of the images are from House Beautiful: The Home Book - chock full of great images!


I love all the patterned pillows and colorful plates!
Designed by John Oetgen



Love this colorful girl's room By Sally Markham



I LOVE the idea of going bright pink in an entry....
This one designed by Suzanne Kasler.

Or this gorgeous Mary MacDonald entry.
That mirror is DIVINE.


Or I could go for this killer green and yellow combo.... Also Mary MacDonald.
I'm about to re-do my den and I think it's going to be all about the color!