Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My fyndes Wish List

I found it! (well from the help of Turquoise) Fyndes is an online designer's gem! Mark Castellino and Anna Capper curate Fyndes, a showcase for artists, photographers and designers. They provide a central, global marketplace (similar to 1st dibs) where independent artists, dealers and designers can achieve exposure. It's also a great place for home decorators to get inspired. I did and here's my wish list:



Beautiful reupolstered late 19th century Louis XV armchair from France.





Lovely Swedish 19th century blue & white painted clock.



Sweet 1960s Italian sidetable. Reminds me of my Grandma Virginia.



Divine French painted metal lamp. I think Erin from House of Turquoise will have to put this one on her list too.



What's on your wish list?



all images from fyndes