Wednesday, June 24, 2009

P Barn has it going on

I finally took the time yesterday to go through my mile-high stack of catalogs that had piled up... West Elm, Williams Sonoma Home, Wisteria. But once again, Pottery Barn, or the P Barn as I like to call it, had some gorgeous images. Whoever is styling their photo shoots, bravo.

I ADORE the blue wall color they've picked for this room. I think I'm going to download the iPhone app that identifies paint colors (how cool is that!) and definitely will keep the color in my many design idea files...
The white shelves really pop!


Two things I'm crazy about in the picture below:
#1 - the chair. They are inside/outside and come in RED too - thinking about getting 4 to put around a bistro table in my back yard... just need to find that bistro table.
#2 - the frames. I love how they are layered on top of one another. Genius.


And finally, P Barn is selling cool wall art too - this bicycle reminds me of things I've seen at a WAY higher price... (like this gorgeous octopus print)
Hooray for P Barn! Design for the people!