Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Interior Minds

I love seeing home tours of interior designers' homes - it's fun to see what designers will do when they have the freedom to do whatever they want...

This is a gorgeous one from Vogue Living Australia, one of my favorite shelter mags (and it's a pretty pricey one too)... It's the London home of Fiona Barratt, interior designer. Photos: Ditte Isager.

I adore the mirror above the mantel and the color she picked for this chair is absolutely sumptuous!


I love the pop of the blue flowers (hydrangeas?) against the sleek black and white.


This Ochre bedside lamp is great - I'm having serious jealousy issues.
Simple luxury in the bedroom...

Clean modern bathroom...


And I'm dying for this lucite stool! (though I think we've reached my husband's lucite maximum with my Louis Ghost chair).
Ahh, I think I have a new design crush.