Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jose Adler

My design boyfriend, Jonathan Adler, sent me an email this morning about his GORGEOUS new pillows. They are stunningly embroidered, Mexican influenced, and belong in my house asap.

The Acapulco Love Bird Pillows... in the beige/white, white/yellow and white/orange.







The Acapulco Collage pillow also comes in the same colorways...

The white and yellow may have to join the Josef Frank pillows on my living room sofa...


The embroidery on these pillows reminds me of the cocktail napkins at one of my favorite hotels in Mexico, the One & Only Palmilla in Cabo San Lucas...




I LOVE that hotel. I really could hop on a plane there now (it's only an hour and a half flight from LA!) I bought my friend Andrea the embroidered coasters there for her birthday and regret not buying myself a set too... Well, even more reason to treat myself to the Jonathan Adler pillows.


He also has these new Tangier pillows that are KILLER too!
I really have a pillow obsession.