Wednesday, June 10, 2009

E-i-e-i-ooooo

Local shop Emmerson Troop is one of my favorite LA shopping spots. They always have such INTERESTING stuff that no one else has. I'll often find something cool there, only to see it everywhere about 12 months later...

Well I am seriously in love with these adorable Old Mac Donald inspired figurines and piggy banks that they are carry now on their 1st dibs shop.

A 1960's Japanese figurine...



I love white and gold (I've got a white and gold bedroom that I'll be posting on soon that is just delicious!)



Another 1960's Japanese owl - this one's a paperweight.

I'm not usually a green person, but the color combo on it is just too cute.


Here's a 1960's American bank.
The winking coin slot is adorable...


I am such a sucker for the color orange, so this 1960's Japanese bank might have to come home with me.




The yellow owl looks very Jonathan Adler utopia collection (one of my favorites!) It's 1960's Japanese, and if anyone wants to spend $125 on a piggy bank for me, feel free...




This Japanese 1960's bank has almost a Mexican decorative vibe - sooo adorable.




And lastly, it wouldn't be Old Mac Donald's farm without a cow...
1950's American Cast Iron Cow bank...MOOOOO!